The Technology of the patented Oppositional Weighting System (OWS); design of the Putter heads and the patented optical enhancing Penneagle Alignment Guides (PAG) are the cornerstone of the Penneagle Mallet and Blade Putters. All models are USGA approved.
Other Features of the Penneagle Putters include:
1. Construction -- 100% precision milled CNC 304 stainless steel putter head with a durable satin finish
2. Putter Head Weight -- Red Markings - 335 gm. , Black Markings- 350 gm.
3. Putter Shaft -- Tru Temper Stainless Steel -- shaft length determination is essential
4. Length -- Men 32-34 inches, Ladies 30-32 inches --other lengths available at no charge
5. Loft 4-5 degrees
6. Lie Angle - 71 degrees
7. Right Handed Clubs only -- Club Head cover included in purchase price
8. Grip -- Golf Pride Tour Velvet -- Pistol Grip with Penneagle Logo is STANDARD
9. TPD (Tour Proven Design) Neck or Hosel - includes center, plumber or offset. Designs give distinctive appeal and appearance to each putter.
Check out the TECHNICAL FEATURES and BENEFITS of the Penneagle Models: