Components of OWS include:
1. Three high density Circle in Triangle(CIT) Tungsten inserts positioned on the heel and toe of the putter distribute weight to the Perimeter away from the Putter Face.
2. A mid sole Polyurethane insert maximizes weight distribution to the heel and toe and creates the flange as a third perimeter back
weight. This lightweight durable insert has vibration reduction
properties that also enhance feel and sound!
3. The high density Tungsten back weight strategically positioned in the center sole of the posterior flange distributes weight to the perimeter and backwards away from the Putter Face. This back weighting creates a lower deeper Center of Gravity (LCG).
4. Our anodized milled durable Aluminum (Al) Cross Groove
Technology (CGT) Putter Face insert holds the ball at impact,
promotes a forward spin, lessens skid with a resultant steadier
roll; and provides a good sound and feel at impact
Benefits of OWS:
1. The Oppositional Weighting System (OWS) with strategically placed inserts maximizes PERIMETER weighting creating a higher Moment of Inertia (MOI), expands the Sweet Spot, enhances Stability and is more Forgiving to off center Putts.
2. The lower, deeper Center of Gravity (LCG) and Al Cross Groove
(CGT) Putter Face insert promote a more consistent putt, enhances the feel and sound at impact, improves distance and
directional control, and aids in increasing overall accuracy.
*OWS US Patent # 7,083,526